Friday, January 23, 2009

Mweh, wharrgarbl.

YET ONE MORE EDIT: Clickiness is fixed. Everything now pops into a new tab (or window, depending on your browser and settings). Also, there is a searchy box for to search this blog and meh buddy's blog. Yey. :3 Now to fix the colors... -_-;

...also, PS: THUNDERSTORM, きゃああああああ!
February has gone insane~
X_x

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Gonna be redesigning the blog for the next few days, so if you stop in and suddenly everything's all like "doodwtf," that'll be why.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Whoo mang, g'luck with that redesign-y work **salute** What with tax season being upon us hapless JETs (srsly wtf?!?!? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOO) blog re-design is a bit low on my list of priorities at the mo' XP

ALSO: You are totes welcome, glad you enjoyed the munchies & your new little buddy :D Also I'm really kinda surprised they made it through customs alright, what with my snarky snark all over the envelope. Cheers.

also also: Durrrrr ya I guess I would like a "please don't make money off this pattern or you will make the unicorns cry" type thingy on there. And yeah, slap a "Nikki" somewheres on there, too, for good measure.
MAKE IT SO, NUMBER ONE!

Julia Salgueiro said...

I love your blog! Thank you to share your experiences with us!
Kisses from Brazil!
Julia

Ku said...

Obrigada, Julia! ^_^

PS: This makes me laugh. XD I wish I could read Portuguese~

Siladitya Banerjee said...

Very good post.
BPO work from home

Ku said...

WTF, I'm getting spam comments now? O.o; I must have more traffic than I thought... XD

Nikki said...

ok more commentspamyey!!!
...not rly >__>

But I wanted to ask ya, how d'you track dem pesky IP addresses so's you can know from whence your viewers come? I would like to do that also :3 plzplzplz

Also: the lil' crooked trees on the hill behind my apartment are blossoming. Your new pics makes me think o' them